Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Captain Hank

Perhaps near the Cinderella drinking fountain across from Sir Mickey's?

By the way, Barnum42-I never made the connection between your name and the Hitchhiker's Guide until you mentioned it in the Explain Your Avatar thread. :sohappy: I'm a fan of the books too! My uncle even gave me a towel with "Don't Panic" embroidered on it.

barnum42

hcwalker16 said:
By the way, Barnum42-I never made the connection between your name and the Hitchhiker's Guide until you mentioned it in the Explain Your Avatar thread. :sohappy: I'm a fan of the books too! My uncle even gave me a towel with "Don't Panic" embroidered on it.
Then you are one hoopy frood! My original towel has almost worn away. I also have the frist four books in the trilogy, plus the radio scripts autographed by Douglas Adams, Geofrey Perkins (producer of the radio show) and Wark Wing Davey (Zaphod on radio and TV). I'm looking forward to the movie. Aparently it is not a retread of the known story - it goes off on another route, all of which was written by Douglas before his death.

PhotoDave219

Erik Gets it. I cropped out more than i'd realised, the castle is actually off to teh right of this lamp. The shot is right next to The cindy fountain.

Irrawaddy Erik

Moc got it.....I really couldn't think of anything to use. I edited it twice. The first time I just had one line in it and I thought that it would be too hard. Oh well. :brick:

barnum42

nicholas said:
For some reason I am thinking that's the bottom of one of the gifts in Cinderella's Surprise Celebration.
That's because it is! I thought it would be easy, just something to fill the time waiting to see if MOC wanted to post one. Have you got something to keep the ball rolling?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom