Attachments

• ml2001pop2.jpg
    ml2001pop2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 147

TURKEY

Originally posted by Turbogames
Its not at WDW.

Then why post it?

I thought trivia was supposed to be about Disney like it said in the description, or at least stay within a theme of a thread (in this case WDW).

Maria

Wasn´t that in AK? I can´t remember the name of the fast food area, but it was like a warehouse, and this was like on a "fecned" area in the back of the restaurant. Not sure though....

DisneyCP2000

no, no, no, no, no. (it's still no if you count double negatives :) )
I'll give you this much...it's not in a park. :)

All the pictures that I took were from my old digital camera. I took about 1500 pictures when I did my College Program. Taking them was a pain ( :) ) since I didn't use memory sticks, but rather floppy disks. Oh the agony! This black and white one that I have is from a paper from Disney. They had this thing called Attention to Detail a while back which is pretty similar to this thread but a bit more difficult, as you can see.

Hopefully I can help you guys out next month...I'm planning to take another trip to WDW in July. If all works out I'll be taking a ton of pictures for this thread. Woo hoo!!!

TURKEY

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000

All the pictures that I took were from my old digital camera. I took about 1500 pictures when I did my College Program. Taking them was a pain ( :) ) since I didn't use memory sticks, but rather floppy disks. Oh the agony! This black and white one that I have is from a paper from Disney. They had this thing called Attention to Detail a while back which is pretty similar to this thread but a bit more difficult, as you can see.

Actually they still have this in the Eyes & Ears. I don't know if it's in every issue (I don't get but about 3 a semester as a campus rep) or not.

Maybe MKTtiggerman or another CM can scan a picture somehow and put it here.

DisneyCP2000

Wrong... I think NOT!!! You got it correct! congrats :)

This is the caption...
The sign displayed hangs in the window of the "Customs Office" outside the Trader Jack's merchandise shop on the second floor of the Great Ceremonial House at Disney's Polynesian Resort.

***EDIT: removed picture to conserve space***

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom