Another Great Spot ...But Where?

MGMBoy

Geez! I can't believe it took me this long...It's the Indy Store @ Studios shot from the other side of Echo Lake (Dinesaur Gertie's is just out of the shot on the right if I'm not mistaken.) Am I right?

Coronado

Original Poster
Okey Jokey..... yes you hjave been there many times.....but Where in the WDW am I?

Attachments

• casent.jpg
    casent.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 155

Maria

Isn´t that around MK when you get on the train? It´s on one side. I´m not sure if it is the same scene as Pocahontas though...

Coronado

Original Poster
Yes it is along the railroad tracks between frontier land and Toon town.....ok now Where in the WDW is this....try for the specific place.........

Attachments

• turtle.jpg
    turtle.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 141

Coronado

Original Poster
Yes Juan the turtle is holding up a post for the porch area....Ok now where in the WDW is this?

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 140

Coronado

Original Poster
Correct-o-rama silly.......I hope that you are still liking the job....i'm outta ammo for this thread.... where's digital... et al....? Open floor......AGAIN:lol:

DisneyCP2000

It sure is AA. It's on the right side of the building, where the garden's at. This picture was taken on Thanksgiving day, there were Native American dancers, a pilgrim descendant and a special Thanksgiving Kidcot.

TURKEY

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
It sure is AA. It's on the right side of the building, where the garden's at. This picture was taken on Thanksgiving day, there were Native American dancers, a pilgrim descendant and a special Thanksgiving Kidcot.

It looks a lot like the setup we had for the TIA Pow-Wow. We got to dress up in western outfits and that looks like some of the theming that was present at AA for that event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom