Another Great Spot ...But Where?

DisneyCP2000

To meet Steves request, we're saving our images in the WDWMagic Photo Album (to ease up on taking up memory).

-Save you picture in your album.
-Click on your image till you get on the screen (where it's the only one on screen).
-Right click on the image and copy it's address.
-In your message type < img src="image address" > with no spaces between the <, >. Thanks chernabog_ca.
-Finish up your message and click <submit reply>
{Your image will be posted inline with your text, and you can post as many as you want}

Alternate method (may or may not work)
-In your message look for the <Attach file:> option. It should be the 2nd option under all the smileys.
-Click on <Choose> and dig up your file. Make sure it meets the requirements though. :animwink:
-Click <Submit Reply> and your image will get uploaded to the forums.
{You'll see "DisneyCP2000 has attached this image..." if you do it this method. Only one attachment is allowed this way.}

RU42

Wow - I almost missed the winning guess. I guess CP was answering while I was. The answer is Rafiki.

showphoto.php

Now, if I followed CP's instructions correctly, you should see the picture inline with this post while it is located in the photo album. If not, you will see lots of edits. :lol:

RU

edit 1: OK, I guess that didn't work. CP, what did I miss. You instructions have the generic image. I tried clicking on the IMG button and posted the shortcut (which I got from right clicking on the image.) What did I miss?

RU

DisneyCP2000

RU42, I'm sure you're doing everything right, it may be the forums then? Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. :confused: chernabog_ca managed to do it on the previous page.
Let's see if I can do it :p
3131IMG_0801.jpg

nope, i can't. Only the link shows up :(. I've managed to do it in the test section ( http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=364992#post364992 )...but I guess not over here. I'm not sure why that's the case?

By the way, does anyone know where my picture was taken?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom