Another day, another guest foolishly bringing loaded gun into a park

matt9112

While an arrest wasn’t warranted then, Disney should have denied them entry, imo. They’ve been so stellar with other protocols recently, I’m really shocked they let this one slide. Maybe because he complied with their offer to check the guns securely? But the boneheaded move of throwing them in duffel bags instead of talking to guest services first was irresponsible and reprehensible ownership.
Idk i just leave mine in my car? When i park at any of the parks or at the hotel? Sure i want it in orlando with me but i feel good enough at disney to not need it actively in my hotel room or park or anything. Cars have trunks....gloveboxes etc.

sullyinMT

Idk i just leave mine in my car? When i park at any of the parks or at the hotel? Sure i want it in orlando with me but i feel good enough at disney to not need it actively in my hotel room or park or anything. Cars have trunks....gloveboxes etc.
Sure. I’m just saying that if someone were that worried about a car break in, they have the option to check it with hotel GS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom