Another CRT Question

coltow

Original Poster
I am full aware how early CRT fills up for breakfast. Does anyone know if it's just as bad for dinner? My sister and I are beginning to plan out our dinners and we want to have dinner there on our last night, as a "bon voyage." We want to know if we should come up with an alternate plan just in case it sells out on our 180 +10 day or if we should be pretty safe.

cruellafan

I am full aware how early CRT fills up for breakfast. Does anyone know if it's just as bad for dinner? My sister and I are beginning to plan out our dinners and we want to have dinner there on our last night, as a "bon voyage." We want to know if we should come up with an alternate plan just in case it sells out on our 180 +10 day or if we should be pretty safe.

I have read that dinner is easier to get because Cinderella isn't there just the Fairy Godmother. But if you don't care about seeing Cinderella and just want to eat in the castle then dinner would be a better choice. :) We haven't had dinner there just lunch a couple of years ago and it was fun. Hope you can get your ADR and have a great trip.

happymom52003

I have read that dinner is easier to get because Cinderella isn't there just the Fairy Godmother. But if you don't care about seeing Cinderella and just want to eat in the castle then dinner would be a better choice. :) We haven't had dinner there just lunch a couple of years ago and it was fun. Hope you can get your ADR and have a great trip.
o
Cinderella is there, but the other princesses that attend breakfast and lunch are not there. Cinderella is in the lobby posing for pictures. The Fairy Godmother and Suzy and Perla make an appearance and put on a short show during dinner, but they do not sign autographs or pose for pictures (although one time when we were there the mice did pose for pictures for us, but no autographs). It is not officially a character meal because there are no characters that rotate around to the tables during dinner, but you still have the same interaction with Cinderella as you do at breakfast and lunch.

coltow

Original Poster
On the night we plan to eat there there will be 6 adults and 2 boys (4 & 17 months) so the princesses aren't a draw for us, we just thought it would be a nice special place to eat on our last night.

Doombuggy13

We got our dinner reservations at CRT around a month ago, got right in, However the only time they had available was 6:55 p.m. That will unfortunatly interfere with the start of MVMCP. Oh well, were still eating at CRT and we can't wait.

cruellafan

o
Cinderella is there, but the other princesses that attend breakfast and lunch are not there. Cinderella is in the lobby posing for pictures. The Fairy Godmother and Suzy and Perla make an appearance and put on a short show during dinner, but they do not sign autographs or pose for pictures (although one time when we were there the mice did pose for pictures for us, but no autographs). It is not officially a character meal because there are no characters that rotate around to the tables during dinner, but you still have the same interaction with Cinderella as you do at breakfast and lunch.

I stand corrected :) I was just going by what I read in the Unofficial guide. But what you said makes sense, you still get your Cinderella picture but no characters rotate around the dining room. I might like that better, I assume it would be a quieter less chaotic meal. :)

happymom52003

I stand corrected :) I was just going by what I read in the Unofficial guide. But what you said makes sense, you still get your Cinderella picture but no characters rotate around the dining room. I might like that better, I assume it would be a quieter less chaotic meal. :)

It is less chaotic. I actually enjoyed my food more at lunch, but I enjoy the atmoshpere more at dinner. I also liked the little show by the Fairy Godmother better than what they do at lunch. The Fairy Godmother sings Bibbidi Bobbid Boo and Suzy and Perla dance around the room...it is very charming. And getting a table by the window overlooking FantasyLand is so cool when it is dark outside!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom