Another Crowd Question

mills

With my DF being a teacher, I've always had to visit the World in the busy/very hot summer months. After his retirement, we did Sept. of last year and really enjoyed walking on most rides. I timed it to where we had a full five days before the Wine and Food Festival and MNSSHP, which we attended on our last day. For veterans of Sept., did the free dining plan bring more crowds last year, or can we expect less crowds this year if the offer isn't brought back. I know it's hurricane season(we left a day early to avoid driving through one last year), but this seems like a great time to visit because there wasn't as many ride closures then as you read about now in the slow season.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would expect the crowds to be bigger this year. While the I am sure the free dinning plan did bring more people in last year attendance has been on a steady increase over the last few years so there really isn't any reason to think that the crowds would be smaller.

Upvote 0

Meandude

I have been the past two Septembers, one the week after labor day and one two weeks after labor day.

Both times the crowds were small in the morning but got a little more crowded near lunch time. After about 4 or 5 PM the crowds seem to get thin again.

I really like going in September, but sometimes you run into rehabs.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom