Annual passholder room discounts

disneyfan20

Original Poster
Can anyone shed some light on when disney will be releasing the codes for room rates for jan. 2004?Any input would be greatly appreciated

disneyfan20

Original Poster
yes they do.That is actually the main reason why I'm waiting for the new codes.I'm hoping someone knows around the time they usually release them so people can plan a jan. visit!!

wannabeBelle

This is one of those deeply guarded secrets!!! Actually Mousesavers is pretty good as far as getting whatever advance notice they can. One time I had spoken to a CM while I was booking a stay and she explained to me that they try not to tell ANYONE before the codes are officially released. The reason for this is that people will try to call and book before the codes are officially released in the computer. When the CM cant give the person the discount it invariably ends up in a fight for the CM. Cant be a pleasant thing, Id imagine!!! Also please remember that Passholder discounts arent ever guaranteed to be released in any given time frame, although I havent seen too many times where they have not been!! Good luck & post any info that you do see for the rest of us!!! Belle

wannabeBelle

you may also want to take a look at this part of Mousesavers, which is a historical guide as to when discounted rooms became available:
MouseSavers.com - Frequently Asked Questions
There is a section for historical release dates of all of the different types of discount codes. Check it out!!! Good luck!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom