• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Annual Passholder preview notification thread

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster

Kman101

I'm so grateful to this board and even social media because otherwise I still haven't received the e-mail! lol.

I had a feeling today was the day.

I was able to snag Animal Kingdom on July 10th. I knew everyone would likely be going for the Magic Kingdom. I have the MK on the 11th so I didn't feel the need to do MK on the 9th lol

I have to lol at the system though. On my laptop web browser it was still 'waiting' but I hit the link a second time on my phone and signed up in no time.

RememberWhen

Went to look at it, even though we won’t be down there.
A CM I spoke to when trying to convince someone to upgrade our gold passes insisted I would be able to register for the preview days (even though we live in MA) but it seems clear that if your pass isn’t activated you cannot. Not her fault. I was just curious.

Mouse Trap

Was anyone able to add guests? I was not able to add anyone to join me. Had no issues adding friends & family when general AP reservations opened up last week.

Last edited:

disneygeek90

Premium Member
Capture.PNG

Bummer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom