Annual Passholder Lounges

Apot2788

Hey I guys i need help!!!

I just came form WDW yesterday and I did the EPCOT Annual Passholder thing. It was awsome but i need some help! A man who works there saids theres a VIP Lounge at AK, now here is my question is that the same as an annual passholder lounge or diffrent?

Also can annual passholders go into corporate lounges on the rides, can someone explain that to me?

And finnaly if anyone knows about any other Annual Passholder lounges let me Know! THANKS!

zonguy

Well, I am aware of a Sponsor's lounge in the back of Dinosaur. I had an opportunity to visit it once. It is very large and was a nice place to relax. They played videos (Disney of course) and had lots of toys for children to play with.

There is also a lounge at the side of Space Mountain (MK), the Sounds Dangerous (DS), all of the pavillions of EPCOT's future world, and inside AA in world showcase. Most of the lounges are somewhat formal.

Basically, you need to know someone or have business ties with the sponsor to gain access. If you have a good corporate relationship with AT&T, you can get your Service Rep to arrange access. Once inside AT&T's lounge, you can ask for complimentary passes to most of the other lounges, since the other sponsors swap access to thier lounges for access to AT&T's.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom