Annual Passholder Lounges ARE RETURNING!!!

s25843

Original Poster
Hi!
Just got word from an Epcot Guest Relations CM that the Epcot AP Lounge and the AK Lounge will most likely be back open in Sept!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Great News!

I'm glad to hear that, and I hope they will be open through November--I never did get to try them out on previous trips.

Does anyone know if Florida Resident seasonal annual passholders can utilize these AP lounges? They had closed them on my trip last Nov, so I wasn't ever able to find out.

thanks

Karl

Dizknee_Phreek

sweet! i'm with tiggerish, i hope they keep them around at least until Thanksgiving...i went all around the land one time looking for them, and finally ended up asking a cm about it and she told me they had closed them. i was a tad bit disappointed. but i'm glad they're coming back! i hope i get to check them out!

Eljay

Originally posted by SorcererMickey
Does anyone know if Florida Resident seasonal annual passholders can utilize these AP lounges? They had closed them on my trip last Nov, so I wasn't ever able to find out.

thanks

Karl

I am a Seasonal AP holder also & yes we were allowed to use the lounges! I hope we will be again.

Eljay

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Hey! I'm now an AP holder!! Soooo.... what exactly are these lounges for?

There was an AP lounge located just above the Garden Grille restaurant in the Land at Epcot. There was a CM greeter who checked your pass & acted kind of like a concierge - they would look up stuff on their computer for you like show times, etc. They would make PS for you also. Then you could relax on couches & chairs, watch TV & have a complimentary soft drink. It was a nice touch & made us feel special. There was also a guest book to sign. The lounge at the AK was not as nice & was quite noisy I'm told. I never used it.

MouseMadness

Originally posted by Eljay
There was an AP lounge located just above the Garden Grille restaurant in the Land at Epcot. There was a CM greeter who checked your pass & acted kind of like a concierge - they would look up stuff on their computer for you like show times, etc. They would make PS for you also. Then you could relax on couches & chairs, watch TV & have a complimentary soft drink. It was a nice touch & made us feel special. There was also a guest book to sign. The lounge at the AK was not as nice & was quite noisy I'm told. I never used it.

Ah! thanks!! :wave:

aim

Originally posted by LaTinkerbell
But it was a nice, cool respite on a hot, steamy day.

Very true. There has been an AP lounge at AK twice. The first one wasn't really good at all. Only under a little shelter. But still nicer than sitting in the sun. The one that was there last year or whenever, was nicer. It had a TV, games and you culd bring your food in and eat. It was actually pretty nice. Not as anice as the one at Epcot though. It is really nice! :D

aim

Originally posted by s25843
Hi!
Just got word from an Epcot Guest Relations CM that the Epcot AP Lounge and the AK Lounge will most likely be back open in Sept!

YAY! :sohappy: :sohappy: That's awesome! Thanks for sharing? Did some one call you? Or, how did you find out? just wondering :)

BRER STITCH

WOW!

What is it about those Annual Passes that require Annual Pass Holders to do so much lounging around while at the Parks?

Are they really THAT heavy?
Do they induce sleep?
Is the bathroom in there more exciting than the It's a Small World ride?

Then it dawned on me......THEY MUST SERVE FREE BEVERLY!!!

:lol: :p :lol: :p

aim

Originally posted by tomman710
If you have an annual pass can you bring in people in your group that do not have annual passes?

I don't think you can. I'm pretty sure it is limited to only AP holders. But, you could always check! No harm in that. :)

RickEff

:sohappy: Woo Hoo! :sohappy:

That's great news! Always nice to have that rest stop.

Brer Stitch - I love Beverly!:D

s25843

Original Poster
Re: Re: Annual Passholder Lounges ARE RETURNING!!!

Originally posted by WDW*babe
YAY! :sohappy: :sohappy: That's awesome! Thanks for sharing? Did some one call you? Or, how did you find out? just wondering :)

Hi,
I took a tour and asked Plenty of Questions :)

Ijones88

When we first went to the AP lounge in the Land the last time they were open, we walked in a ran right into Mickey. They have some of the characters come in the lounges and it was nice having Mickey all to ourselves for pictures!!!! :sohappy:

Eljay

I'm hoping that this is true, I just got my fall Mickey Monitor and there is no mention of the AP lounges. I hope, I hope, I hope!

DisneyPhD

We will be there in a few days (aug 13 to 22) and then again in Jan (1-8) so that means that with our luck they will start them up again in Sept and stop in Dec. 3 trips with one annaul pass, and no lounges.

Oh well what are you going to do? We just hang out at the baby care centers (good thing we got a baby or we would get some stanges looks!)

DixieBelle97

Originally posted by Eljay

In 2002 when my dad and I went to the Animal Kingdom AP Lounge, there was no one there!

The one in Epcot was so much nicer and Pluto and Mickey from the Garden Grill came up to greet everyone. That was so cute and I'm so happy it's reopening. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom