Annual passholder benefits

mbroschak

Original Poster
I have been a passholder for two years now and have never received an email about the special events offered every once in awhile i.e. passholder previews that they held for Pandora. Is there some box on their website or something I need to check off that indicates I want to receive these emails?

nickys

Premium Member
I have been a passholder for two years now and have never received an email about the special events offered every once in awhile i.e. passholder previews that they held for Pandora. Is there some box on their website or something I need to check off that indicates I want to receive these emails?

Sign into MDE.

It should say Welcome MBROSCHAK.

Click on your name

Select Customer Preferences.

Make sure it says to receive emails, and update anyway (even if you didn't change anything).

Then go into your email and add the sender email address into your contacts (or safe folder, whatever you have).

Sender email is

disneydestinations@passholder.disneydestinations.com

And check any old email accounts that you could have used for any Disney purposes at all. It may be they're going to an old email address.

Also, search for the welcome email you got when you got an AP. There is a link in there apparently to use to sign up for emails.

I've seen reports that these have worked for some people, hope it works for you!

winstongator

I was a pass holder for 3 years and it seemed like I got only some of them. I’d get passholder rate hotel deal emails, but didn’t get the Pandora preview invite.

The updating and other things @nickys mentions should help, they can’t hurt.

Log into your MyDisneyExperience account via the website and navigate to your “My Profile” page and follow the steps below:

• Click on “Communication Preferences."
  • Under “Marketing Messages” click “Privacy Choices Website” link.
  • Either enter your e-mail address or use the box to log in with your MyDisneyExperience account information.
  • On the next page, you can click to subscribe or unsubscribe to/from the types of communications we send and click “Save Changes.”
  • To ensure you receive your Annual Passholder notifications, you will want to be sure to check the box "Walt Disney World Resort (from Disney Destinations).

Cmdr_Crimson

When I came back as an AP holder last year I only recieved 2 Mickey Monitors during my time having it..Sadly it expired but I found it weird I stopped getting the last 2 remaining monitors for the year...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom