Annual Passes

DisneyMan

Original Poster
I have a questions for who ever can answer it and I think I already know the answer but I thought I would ask. If I purchase an Annual pass in Dinsey world does it work at DisneyLand as well or would I have to get two Annual passes one for each place?

-DisneyMan:sohappy:

Sir Hiss527

Of course not...But that'd be pretty sweet, with free travel to and from. This sucks my annual ended the other day!

-Sir Hiss527-

Stop Hissing in my Ear :king:

Shaman

Yeah....that would be great....and yeah...my annual ended the other day too! I was saddened that Disney wasn't giving a decent special for renewing the passes, I guess I'll have to wait until I have enough money to buy another pass, then i'll enjoy a full year at WDW....hopefully Mission: Space and PhillarMagic are opened when I buy the pass again.

BTW...for those of you who are thinking about getting an annual...but haven't made up your mind....GET ONE...its the best, especially if you LOVE Disney:animwink: .

Becky

Originally posted by wdwforus
If your only planning one visit a year though its not worth the extra money is it?

Yes:D No:(

If you spend eight days or more in the parks it is worth it.:)

It can still be worth it if you only spend 4-5 days at WDW if you use the AP for 10% off at many restaurants, 10% off at DTD ($25 or more) or you stay on property and the AP discount is more than other discounts.:cool:

I got $30 a night more off my room in early March than other discounts:D .

Also, just think, if you buy an AP you will give serious thought to another trip to WDW during that 12 month period.:D It gives you a good excuse to go again since it has already paid for itself:cool:

Becky

So you bought your annual pass BEFORE you make your room arrangements?

It depends on when you are going, what other discounts are available etc.

If you are sure you not return during a 12 month period, you are staying off property, not shopping at DTD, etc you might not want an AP.

I wouldn't have any other type of pass, but then that's me.

You don't have to have an AP when you make reservations at the AP rate but you do have to have it at check-in.

I have had AP's for over ten years. I renewed in December, used it then and last month and am going again in May:D

wdwforus

As much as I would LOVE to spend every moment away from work at WDW we will probably never vacation there more than once every 2 years.. That is until I retire and move down there:D Which if my job keeps going the way it is that might be sooner than later!

Becky

As much as I would LOVE to spend every moment away from work at WDW we will probably never vacation there more than once every 2 years.. That is until I retire and move down there:D Which if my job keeps going the way it is that might be sooner than later!

Figure out how many days you are going to go to Disney parks during that one trip and compare the AP cost with that of the other passes.

You also have to figure in hotel discounts and other things I mentioned to come up with a true comparison.

You can go to www.mousesavers.com and www.disneyworld.com to compare the different passes to help you decide.

Keep in mind that only one person in your family needs an AP to take advantage of the hotel , DTD, meal and other discounts.

An AP also gives you free parking at the parks which would help if you were driving down and staying off site.

Whichever pass you choose have a great trip.:D

Justin

You could get seasonal.... Its less money, but it has blackout dates.

But of course if you would come and visit the time when its not a blackout date that would always be easy too.

Additional to that you have to pay for parking, with the annual passholder you dont.

dimshady81

I think an annual pass is well worth the price. It allows you the option of going to a park everyday of you vacation. Whether you just go inside to eat, shop, or to enjoy the night time entertainment. It's a well worth added expense when you think about it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom