Annual passes in 2021.

Nick Garrick

Original Poster
If this has been addressed and I missed the answer - I apologize.... but does anyone know what happens to our APs once they expire in 2021? I have a FL AP that ends 2021. I’m going Jan 12-16 for my 50th Birthday. Is that going to be the LAST time I go with my AP? It expires Feb 22,2021. LOL
Was just curious! Thanks!

RScottyL

If this has been addressed and I missed the answer - I apologize.... but does anyone know what happens to our APs once they expire in 2021? I have a FL AP that ends 2021. I’m going Jan 12-16 for my 50th Birthday. Is that going to be the LAST time I go with my AP? It expires Feb 22,2021. LOL
Was just curious! Thanks!

January 7th is my 50th birthday!

I was planning to go this January, but will be pushing it back to maybe next January!

Gaston's gal

Don't less your pass expire would be the advice I would give. I let my pass expire as all of this began to unfold & wasn't able to renew, even as much as I begged.

I can't find where to ask a question so I'm asking here. My pass to Epcot after 4 expired Nov. 14th but because of the virus it was extended. Does anyone know how long the extension is for?

TTA94

Any guess when Disney will start selling passes again? My other half needs one and it’s been driving me nuts lol.

I’m set to renew in February. Debating though renewing sooner in case they all the sudden decide to start selling passes again and or raise the prices.

Zé_Carioca

I can't find where to ask a question so I'm asking here. My pass to Epcot after 4 expired Nov. 14th but because of the virus it was extended. Does anyone know how long the extension is for?
That depends because if I remember correctly it is different for those who pay monthly and those who paid in full (?) best course of action is looking at your MyDisney Experience account, it should show the new expiration date, if not call the AP line.

tpoly88

I was able to renew in October so I think as long as you don’t let them expire you can renew.
i just renewed my annual passes but we had friends that wanted to get AP and disney told them that they are not issuing any new AP. is this right?? someone else told me that they are doing away with the AP's. that would be a real shame.

TTA94

i just renewed my FL resident AP but we had our friends try to get new AP's and were told they were not giving out any new ones. is this right??

Unfortunately yes. I’ve been wanting to get my roommate one. To bad there’s not exceptions if you want to add a pass on to a existing account or something.

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
i just renewed my annual passes but we had friends that wanted to get AP and disney told them that they are not issuing any new AP. is this right?? someone else told me that they are doing away with the AP's. that would be a real shame.
There are no APs at Disney World right now and Disneyland announced they are retiring their current program. No clue on when WDW will open it up for new passes.

Gillyanne

What is an AP? We have an after 4 pass at Epcot. Does anyone know if we can add to it when it expires in two months?
If you have the Epcot after 4 it sounds like you technically have an AP. It's just the lowest tier of the ones available to FL residents. You may be able to upgrade when your time to renew comes up. Our experience was this: Pre-Covid we renewed my mom's pass from an any state Platinum to a FL resident Silver (so we were allowed to "downgrade"). We really wanted the Gold, but wanted to pay all up front so we had planned to upgrade later. Then the closures hit, and with that, they stopped selling new APs. When we went to try to upgrade, it seems they saw upgrading to the Gold the same as buying a new pass and wouldn't let her upgrade. She went on using it about 5 months as a Silver. Just a few weeks ago when she popped back in at a GS/Ticket window they finally allowed her to upgrade to Gold :) I have a pending renewal on my account and only see that it'll let me renew for the same (in app) but if you call to renew, they may be able to allow you to renew to something different :) If I recall when we downgraded her renewal, we had to do it via phone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom