Annual Passes from Disney Store?

I plan on buying two annual passes to first use for my upcoming trip at the end of May. I was in Disney Store a few weeks ago and looked through the ticket information, although it seemed to be the same information that is provided online. My question is-- if I buy the annual passes from Disney Store, are those the actual tickets? All the passes in the store were plastic cards (like credit cards/gift cards). Or is it a voucher that I exchange for the actual pass at the gate? Would purchasing from Disney Store save me any time? I have searched this forum, but the only relevant thread I could find was from 2005. Has anyone recently done this?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I plan on buying two annual passes to first use for my upcoming trip at the end of May. I was in Disney Store a few weeks ago and looked through the ticket information, although it seemed to be the same information that is provided online. My question is-- if I buy the annual passes from Disney Store, are those the actual tickets? All the passes in the store were plastic cards (like credit cards/gift cards). Or is it a voucher that I exchange for the actual pass at the gate? Would purchasing from Disney Store save me any time? I have searched this forum, but the only relevant thread I could find was from 2005. Has anyone recently done this?
I'm pretty sure it's a voucher. So the only real advantage would be if prices go up after you buy it but before you exchange it, you're protected from the increase. The difference in processing time, if there is any, wouldn't be significant.

Upvote 0

blackveil88

Original Poster
Thanks for the help!

The Annual Passholder website.. does this show the AP hotel discounts available or would I need to call and ask? Right now, I have 4 nights room-only booked at the All Star Sports for 25% off. If a bigger discount was available, that would be a nice surprise!

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks for the help!

The Annual Passholder website.. does this show the AP hotel discounts available or would I need to call and ask? Right now, I have 4 nights room-only booked at the All Star Sports for 25% off. If a bigger discount was available, that would be a nice surprise!
The AP website shows the following discounts right now:

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels
Stay 1 to 3 Nights Save 35%*
For stays most nights now to 6/3/10
Stay 4 or More Nights Save 40%*
For stays most nights 3/18-6/3/10

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels
Stay 1 to 3 Nights Save 37%*
Stay 4 or More Nights Save 40%*
For stays most nights 3/19-6/3/10

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels
Stay 1 to 3 Nights Save 42%*
Stay 4 or More Nights Save 45%*

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Stay 1 to 3 Nights Save 45%*
Stay 4 or More Nights Save 45%*

The number of rooms available at these discounts are limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals where applicable. Savings based on the non-discounted price that a non-Passholder pays for the same room. See Important Details.

Upvote 0

Becky

Annual Passes at Disney Store

Thanks for the help!

Through June 3rd the AP discount is 40% at Values for 4 or more nights and higher at Moderate,Delux and Villas. You can access the AP site with the numbers on the back of the voucher. You can exchange the voucher at Guest Services (outside the parks)or at a ticket window, whichever line is shorter.

Upvote 0

blackveil88

Original Poster
Thank you so much for the information.. I really appreciate it! I will see if I can make it into the Disney Store sometime this week! Thanks a lot! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom