Annual Passes for UK Residents?

Howard & Hilda

We have two trips booked - Nov 07 and June 08 , so have planned to buy annual passes, for obvious reasons. However, when we try to purchase online there doesn't appear to be an AP option for UK visitors anymore. Are APs only available to US Citizens now? Or is it just negative marketing by not giving foreign visitors the option?
Can we just purchase them at WDW, or will that be limited to US Citizenship as well?

Thanks

H&H :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
You can buy them right at Disney guest relations. I am a UK citizen with a UK address and have no problems buying them. Just bring along some photo ID with you when you purchase. Enjoy your AP, its the best way! :)

Upvote 0
We are Canadian and live in Vancouver BC Canada, and we went to Disneyworld in September of this year. At the guest services booth in any park you can upgrade a pass that you already have and pay the difference to get an annual pass, or if you don't yet have a ticket of any type pay the full price for an annual pass. The don't care about your citizenship, just remember that you need to bring some photo ID with you when you are getting an annual pass.

Have two great vacations.

Upvote 0

Howard & Hilda

Original Poster
Thanks Guys.

So I can't purchase online? I was hoping not to stand in line to buy on my first visit to a park - we bought online when we last were able to visit twice in 12 months.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Thanks Guys.

So I can't purchase online? I was hoping not to stand in line to buy on my first visit to a park - we bought online when we last were able to visit twice in 12 months.

Well, the problem with an Annual Pass is that even if you buy it online, you'd still have to visit a ticket or Guest Relations window before using it. Unlike regular ticket purchases, they only send you a voucher through the mail. You then have to turn in that voucher, and give them your ID so that they can fill in your name and address info. They'll then give you the pass.

-Rob

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks Guys.

Go to Epcot guest relations (on the right side of the entry plaza). There is very rarely a large queue there, and you will get set within a few minutes. It's not a hassle at all.

Upvote 0

Hotdogs

We went to guest relations at Downtown Disney located next to the Team Disney shop to get our APs, go there the night you arrive so your ready to go the next morning. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

Howard & Hilda

Original Poster
Thanks again for all the good information. I forgot we had to go collect our APs last time.

I was more worried that everywhere I looked there were only Florida Resident options, leading me to think they were phasing out APs for foreign visitors after the recent price increases.

Thanks for the link, Douglas. I can see I can order online in Dollars - Sterling is strong at the moment anyway - and either collect there are have them shipped for $10, as you advised.

That's one more thing ticked off my list.

Thanks everyone.

Howard :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom