Annual Pass

MotherofaPrincessLover

I'm planning on getting an annual pass for 2019 and I'm wondering how a few things work. If I buy my pass before my trip but it's not activated, can I still make FP selections? Can I make them for every day of my trip? If I buy tickets to Disney After Hours (if it's still going on), will I be able to get the discount (assuming that is still a discount)? Any other tips would be helpful. Thanks!

Rob562

I'm planning on getting an annual pass for 2019 and I'm wondering how a few things work. If I buy my pass before my trip but it's not activated, can I still make FP selections? Can I make them for every day of my trip? If I buy tickets to Disney After Hours (if it's still going on), will I be able to get the discount (assuming that is still a discount)? Any other tips would be helpful. Thanks!

Yes you can make FP+ selections. If you're staying on-site you should be able to make FP+ choices for every day of your trip. If you're staying off-site, you'll be limited to having 7 days of reservations at any one time, and those can only be made 30 days before each particular day you want to book. Discounts on hotels are available with just a voucher, so I presume ticket discounts are too.

-Rob

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

When we were down in November we booked the trip using regular tickets with park hoppers so there was no issues with FP's or anything else. We booked the vacation like we normally would then just upgraded to AP's the day we arrived at MK so we could get the food and mech discounts for the whole stay. When we purchased our MVMCP tickets prior to the trip we called in and let them know we were upgrading to AP's when we got there and they gave us the discount.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

As long as you either buy online, or add the appropriate code from the voucher (if you can still even buy those) to your MDE account, you will be able to book FP+ and such using your account.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom