Annual Pass

drjny

I am going on vacation for 6 days in mid-July and 6 days in late December 2004. I am also planning on going to Walt Disney World for 6 days in mid June 2004.

After adding up the number of days I will be in the parks, I am considering buying an annual pass for the four main theme parks.

I have never bought an annual pass and a little confused about the whole process. I have a Disney Store in a local mall near me so I could buy it there.

Since the June trip is just under 3 weeks from today, could someone tell me exactly how to go about buying and activating a regular Annual Pass for the 4 main theme parks? Thank you!! ºoº ºoº

PS, sorry to be so wordy since I usually don't like to read other people's long threads.

aimster

When I first got an annual pass in 2000, it wasn't activated until the first time I used it... just going through the gate/turnstile like everyone else. From then the pass was good for another 364 days. But now they've changed it where passes are active for the next 365 days from the moment you buy them.

Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

TheDisneyGirl02

Just go to your local Disney Store and purchase it. I know at my store, we don't keep the AP on the Castle fixture, so if you don't see them, just ask at the register. I think there are directions on the back of the AP to tell you how to activate it.

Have a great trip!

TheDisneyGirl02 :)

Upvote 0

SamatBCV

If you buy at the disney store, you get a voucher. When you go to WDW take the voucher and you exchange it for a pass. It is activated upon first use.

Upvote 0

bidnow5

Buying it at the Disney store is great they are a few dollars less because you are buying in advance. You get a voucher then you have to go to guest services and swap it for your annual. Once you get the annual it is good for one year from that date. You can save money at Disney hotels, restaurants, and some stores. I am going in 22 days for the third time in 12 months we will end up with 28 days at Walt Disney World.

Upvote 0

s25843

Originally posted by bidnow5
Buying it at the Disney store is great they are a few dollars less because you are buying in advance. You get a voucher then you have to go to guest services and swap it for your annual. Once you get the annual it is good for one year from that date. You can save money at Disney hotels, restaurants, and some stores. I am going in 22 days for the third time in 12 months we will end up with 28 days at Walt Disney World.

The APs are the same price at WDW or the Disney store. I recommend buying them at WDW, since it won't cost you anymore, and you can keep your money until you are actually at the parks...

Upvote 0

barnum42

Originally posted by s25843
The APs are the same price at WDW or the Disney store. I recommend buying them at WDW, since it won't cost you anymore, and you can keep your money until you are actually at the parks...
Works for me! But then I can't buy them at the UK Disney Stores.

I've alway bought them at Guest Services at the parks.

Upvote 0

quadman

We purchased annual passes at the Disney Store in the Orlando Airport last week. Wasn't all that quick since the ladies didn't seem to be too familiar with selling the AP's, but in the end we got what we wanted. It saved us time since all we had to do then was go on into the parks...... No need to 'validate' or anything like that.

Now.....got to get on a plan for the next trip so we get some good value out of them.

Upvote 0

figmentfan

I am curious................

I am a Florida AP Holder, how much did all you out-of-state disney fans pay for your passes? My AP was about $280 with the renewal rate.

Only 3 Hours away from the Magic.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom