Annual Pass??

S. Paridon

Original Poster
So what exactly are the advantages of owning an annual pass? It looks lik eit pays for itself if you go twice a year. Are accomodations included when you buy the pass? Exactly how do they work? I know this may sound dumb, but inquiring minds want to know!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you do two trips a year it's definitely worthwhile considering a AP.

The cost is cheaper for one AP than for two 7-day hoppers. It gets you discounts at The World of Disney store and restaurants. You can get AP rates for rooms. No, accommodations aren't included, but the discounts can pay for a good chuck of the AP cost, but don't depend on discounts being available when you want to go.

There are other benefits, AP-only pins or merchandise, discounts on admissions to some places...

Basically, check if it's cheaper than your tickets during a year would be and if it's close, chances are it'll be worth your while to get APs.

I love my annual pass. I don't have to pay for parking for the parks. I get to get into special pre-openings of rides without the wait of the normal crowd. I get special discounts at resturants and stores. Ive been a passholder for 6 years already and im always at Disney. I really couldn't live without my pass! Also you can get special hotel rates (mostly for the downtime at Disney) and alot more! My whole family has it and we use it up (trips:97) and we love just not having to worry about getting a ticket. We go for day/night trips and just love it. Did that help?

GrowingUpDisney

In addition to the things mentioned in other posts, you can purchase the Disney Dining Experience Card. This card get you 20% off of table service meals for up to 10 people.

I believe the initial cost for the card is only $60. We saved this much on our first meal (using the card) for a party of 8.

Niki

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom