Annual Pass Survey

wendysue

Yep. I am not very good with words, but I made sure they knew we were not planning on renewing. I specifically mentioned the exclusion of memory maker and how I HATE the feeling of being "nickel and dimed". I also mentioned how much we hate the park reservation system (limited flexibility) and Genie+ (unnecessarily confusing).
Agreed! We let them know that we were canceling our November trip and we now have canceled our Dec. trip and will let our AP's expire. Enough.

I hope I get one as well and they will definitely get an ear full from me. It boils down to paying more for less. I will be moving to Orlando in a year and I enjoy the free parking however, why take the memory maker away????? I will never pay the additional amount for it .. nope won't happen. So sad to see so many changes that are not in favor for any one much less passholders. Seriously, if I wasn't a DVC member, I doubt I would go as much as I have due to cost and them nickel and diming us to death. Disney could learn a few things from Universal on how to treat their passholders.

Christina M

Anyone else receive an Annual Pass Survey? I focused my responses on steep increases and less benefits. Hope other complain as well.
hope I get one. we drive from NY and don't use Disney transport. but the AP prices have doubled with less benefits. my daughter is handicapped so we use the disabled parking. As DVC & AP we really have issues with prices. plus Genie is ridiculous. paying so much to just visit and then more $$ for rides/attractions is worse. the food and drink have increased too, not to mention the clothing in the gift shops. we spent a whole lot less this past trip.

zapple

hope I get one. we drive from NY and don't use Disney transport. but the AP prices have doubled with less benefits. my daughter is handicapped so we use the disabled parking. As DVC & AP we really have issues with prices. plus Genie is ridiculous. paying so much to just visit and then more $$ for rides/attractions is worse. the food and drink have increased too, not to mention the clothing in the gift shops. we spent a whole lot less this past trip.
The prices for everything have gotten out of control. I think 80% of the shirts are now $37. The prices at the outlet are high too because they don’t have enough inventory coming in. And the undiscounted Halloween merch in almost every store is tacky to still have around.

DorysDitty

I think they WANT to of APs so much that everyone cancels and they don’t have to offer them anymore. The vloggers are mostly FL residents, so they’ll keep them happy, but anybody else is out. We let ours expire after a July trip and every announcement since then has made me ok with that. I miss it. This is the longest span we’ve had without WDW in 4 years, but the price vs experience is no where near worth it now (in our opinion).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom