Annual Pass Rumors

Dad 2 M & M

A cringe worthy thoughts here, with apologies if duplicating anything already stated:

AP renewals - If AP sales resume (and current APs renewal continues) they could mandate a minimum Annual expenditure in the Parks/Resorts must be surpassed in order for next renewal. This would be enough to squeeze many from renewing...

TrainsOfDisney

For Disneyland I see, from your posts. So they still have undated tickets, or at least not with the same restrictions.

I don’t think you can get undated tickets for WDW any longer.
Oh yes… for Disneyland! Sorry.

But 8 or 14 days doesn’t make a difference to my point. There should be a block of days I can buy that’s good for a year if they aren’t gonna sell AP’s or keys or whatever lol.

So wait… at WDW you have to pick days and can’t change them? At Disneyland you pick the days when you buy the ticket but you can change each date up until midnight of the previous day reserved.

Ayla

Oh yes… for Disneyland! Sorry.

But 8 or 14 days doesn’t make a difference to my point. There should be a block of days I can buy that’s good for a year if they aren’t gonna sell AP’s or keys or whatever lol.

So wait… at WDW you have to pick days and can’t change them? At Disneyland you pick the days when you buy the ticket but you can change each date up until midnight of the previous day reserved.
At WDW, tickets require a start date and depending on how many days you choose, they expire within a very short amount of time. For example, if I remember correctly, if you buy a 3 day ticket, you have 4 (or is it 5?) days to use them from the date you picked. It's ridiculous.

dmw

In the Parks
No
At WDW, tickets require a start date and depending on how many days you choose, they expire within a very short amount of time. For example, if I remember correctly, if you buy a 3 day ticket, you have 4 (or is it 5?) days to use them from the date you picked. It's ridiculous.
sounds like a way to stop people from buying tickets before the "usual" price increase and holding them for use later in the year :confused:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
sounds like a way to stop people from buying tickets before the "usual" price increase and holding them for use later in the year :confused:
You can still do that…you pick the start date.

The practical purpose is to ensure you are buying a very expensive wdw gate for 75% of your days…more or less.

I can tell you that is completely different than past strategy…where they trusted the product much more…and made more money to boot.

JoeCamel

Before they had a huge outstanding liability with unused tickets and mickey bucks so setting an end date or just sunsetting the product reduces that.
It's the same reason store coupons have an expiration date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom