Annual Pass Rates Are Out.

poohbear6103

Hi! This is the first year I am doing an Annual Pass so sorry for not knowing much about it. But, when you say "annual pass rates are out", does that mean on-property hotel discounts for passholders during that time period? If so, where can I find out what type of discount this is and for which hotels this applies to?

Upvote 0

epcotfan

Original Poster
Yes, it means onsite Disney Resorts for that time period. Your best bet is to call 407-WDISNEY to see what rates are available for the resorts you are interested in. They are selling out fast. You need your annual pass at check in otherwise you will be charged rack rates. I got Coronado Springs for $99 at the AP rate. I think they are reducing deluxes by $75 a night and moderates by $50. I think the values are reduced by $25.00 or so. Be prepared to be on hold if you do call.

Upvote 0

PixiePower

I just got off the phone

some of the rates I was quoted:
value 74/night
moderates 99/night
Poly garden 229/night
Poly lagoon 325/night
BC/YC/BW standard 219/night

I did have a cabin booked but switched as there were no discounts available to switch to for the week we are there.

Availability seems to be very limited and the codes go thru the end of Aug. (the 27th) I think.

Good Luck!

Upvote 0

epcotfan

Original Poster
The code is EXE from what I read elsewhere. Although I didn't need a code to book. I just had the AP rate applied to my current reservation.

Upvote 0

vilegirl

I just applied the discount to my reservation at the BC and thankfully I didn't need the code. The discounts aren't as good as last year, but I'm still thrilled!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Thanks to EPCOT Fan for posting the info!!! And P.S. Once again we have gotten this information up before Mousesavers!!!! One stop shopping for all things Disney right here on WDWMagic!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey All I spoke to Pam and she had said everyone who could be switched over to the AP rates has been done!!!! If anyone else needs this type of reservation or has any questions, please E mail her at Pam@KingdomKonsultants.com as she is out of the office and is headed to Disney to attend the press events for the next few days!!! Belle

Upvote 0

AEfx

surfsupdon said:
Looks like these rates are a smidge lower than the last block of discounts.

Good for all of you that need them!

I noticed that too. I'm on the passholder rate for early May, and the summer discounts are better. I'm glad for everyone :) but it does seem odd.

AEfx

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I don't know about all of the resorts, but we are headed to Pop May 6th and the summer rate is what we are paying now for Pop. Still not as good as what we had last June, but its still better than rack rates. ah the next 48 hours are the hardest!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Id imagine that they (Disney) was counting on the HCOE to fill up the rooms and so was only putting out a limited Discount for the AP holders in May. Obviously it wasnt a great of a turn out as expected. Maybe we can expect a return to the better rates of the past!!! Here is to hoping!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom