Annual Pass question

tiggerlvr

This is our first time purchasing annual passes. When we arrive on 22 April we will need to pick them up. We plan to go to Epcot as soon as we arrive. Is there a ticket counter at Epcot that can do this? Or will we need to go to Disney springs to have it done? Also, I just want to confirm, to get our passes, we will need ID, barcode with confirmation number, and credit card they were purchased with. Is that correct?

Ksearcy

This is our first time purchasing annual passes. When we arrive on 22 April we will need to pick them up. We plan to go to Epcot as soon as we arrive. Is there a ticket counter at Epcot that can do this? Or will we need to go to Disney springs to have it done? Also, I just want to confirm, to get our passes, we will need ID, barcode with confirmation number, and credit card they were purchased with. Is that correct?
Any regular ticket window will take care of it for you...including at Epcot.

Upvote 0

Hcalvert

Does the annual pass start date start on the date of purchase or date of redemption? I ask as I want to get an AP but will not be visiting until July.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member

Are your APs restricted, like Florida residence or DVC? If so, you also need proof of eligibility.

For example, for DVC, all adults must live at the same address, so you need proof of that, plus the blue DVC membership card.

Upvote 0

Hcalvert

Well, I found out that I have to wait until I arrive at Disney to convert my 6-day park hopper ticket to an annual pass. I heard conflicting accounts from CMs whether or not if I have to enter the park so that the tickets are active or just go to the ticket counter without entering and convert them then. I was hoping to buy the pass the day before my package starts as I have a split stay and my family would not have arrived yet. I was told by the AP CM on the phone to go to the ticket counter and see if they can do anything for me the day before, but they will definitely be able to help me the next day (first day of the package). The last CM I spoke to was wary of my choice and shared with me that she didn't understand why I wanted to be an AP since I am not a FL resident. :oops:

Upvote 0

tiggerlvr

Original Poster
Are your APs restricted, like Florida residence or DVC? If so, you also need proof of eligibility.

For example, for DVC, all adults must live at the same address, so you need proof of that, plus the blue DVC membership card.
No, we live in NY. We are taking multiple trips, that's why we opted to purchase the annual passes this year.

Upvote 0

yedliW

Does the annual pass start date start on the date of purchase or date of redemption? I ask as I want to get an AP but will not be visiting until July.

Piggybacking off of this question, We are going in October, and again next September, so we are considering APs. My question is, do un-activated APs count as actual tickets to allow for FP+ at the 60 day mark?

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Piggybacking off of this question, We are going in October, and again next September, so we are considering APs. My question is, do un-activated APs count as actual tickets to allow for FP+ at the 60 day mark?
Yes. If your purchased (but unactivated) pass does not show up in MDE, call to have it linked.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom