Annual pass question

knnyrobb

Hi. Sorry if this info is already posted somewhere. We are going to Disney oct of this year and then again May of 2011. I was really interested in getting an annual pass since our trips are not too far apart in time. Then maybe we can even plan a small in between trip. My question is.. If I buy my passes online At Disneyworld.com do they not start till I get to Disney and trade for an actual pass and use it? I would want it to start in Oct even if I try to buy soon. Any help would be great!! Thanks!!

fosse76

Hi. Sorry if this info is already posted somewhere. We are going to Disney oct of this year and then again May of 2011. I was really interested in getting an annual pass since our trips are not too far apart in time. Then maybe we can even plan a small in between trip. My question is.. If I buy my passes online At Disneyworld.com do they not start till I get to Disney and trade for an actual pass and use it? I would want it to start in Oct even if I try to buy soon. Any help would be great!! Thanks!!

I believe that is correct.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If you buy an AP at pretty much any location other than the the gate of one of the parks you will receive a voucher that does not become active until you redeem it at guest services.

Upvote 0

snhuff

We are planning something similar (trips in Sep 10 and May 11). We will be purchasing regular tickets then upgrading to AP allow us to be able to take advatange of discounts. This might be something to check on if it will help in your situation.

Thanks to Richard for all the help and making the booking process easy.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We are planning something similar (trips in Sep 10 and May 11). We will be purchasing regular tickets then upgrading to AP allow us to be able to take advatange of discounts. This might be something to check on if it will help in your situation.

Thanks to Richard for all the help and making the booking process easy.
You are quite welcome!:wave:

Upvote 0

knnyrobb

Original Poster
Yay... Thanks for all the input. I am so looking forward to it. This will be the first time we ever do annual passes. And I have wanted one for SO long:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom