Annual Pass Question

jazzzz

From what I understand, if I buy an annual pass, I am given a voucher which I redeem for my annual pass upon arriving at wdw. If this is true would I be able to use the voucher to book a room at the annual passholder rate. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am planning on going in January and if I was planning on staying at a moderate, but if I can get a room at the poly for $250 a night or less I would definetely do that.

S_Grise

We will probably stay at the Poly like we did last time, or possibly AKL. We had a limo right to the Poly from the airport. If we were to do something similar this time, we would have no way of activating our AP before arrival. Is this something we should call ahead about, or do you think they'll let us show it (if they ask for it) after visiting the park?

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

S_Grise said:
We will probably stay at the Poly like we did last time, or possibly AKL. We had a limo right to the Poly from the airport. If we were to do something similar this time, we would have no way of activating our AP before arrival. Is this something we should call ahead about, or do you think they'll let us show it (if they ask for it) after visiting the park?

When you arrive, you can give bell service your luggage and register at the resort with your exchange voucher, get your Resort IDs, then go activate your pass and play in the parks. When you return to the resort, show your activated pass that evening when you offically check-in and get your room assignment. If you are arriving late in the evening, the front desk may allow you to check in with your voucher and have you simply show your activated pass the following day. This would be at the discretion of the resort, but normally is allowed.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

AEfx

I would say err on the side of caution - and have that AP ready to show. That said, I have never once actually been asked to show it. But I always have it ready just in case. :) I tend not to take many chances with my magic...

AEfx

Upvote 0

dvm

bgraham34 said:
I am going down without the pass and plan on getting the pass the day I check in. If I have to I will goto the park get the pass and then checkin.

You can buy a fully activated AP at the Earport in MCO airport. This may save you time and extra traveling, and you'll be walking right past it after you deplane.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I call in at the booth at West Side and activate my pass en route to the resort, you can park close by, the kids can nip into the candy cauldron and its done ready for some theme park action in the morning.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom