Annual Pass Question:

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
My passes say they run THROUGH March 23. Just to make sure..............this does in fact mean that they can be used on the 23rd, correct? My wife is buggin me to find this out for sure.

kurros

Also remember that you can only get the renewal rate for 30 days after the anniversary date, so might as well renew them while you are there! (Assuming you'll be coming back to see us again)

Especially since we might see a price increase before the summer (nothing official here, just a theory based on the recent increases by Sea World and Universal)

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
rates

What are the renewal rates looking like right now for regular Annual Pass with Florida Residency? I mean price wise what are they to renew? with tax please.

kurros

Florida Resident Annual Pass
Ages 10 and Up
New $299.00 + $19.44 tax =$318.44
Renewal $264.00 + $17.16 tax =$281.16
Ages 3-9
New $254.00 + $16.51 tax =$270.51
Renewal $224.00 + $14.56 tax =$238.56

Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass
Ages 10 and Up
New $399.00 + $25.95 tax =$424.95
Renewal $354.00 + $23.03 tax =$377.03
Ages 3-9
New $339.00 + $22.05 tax =$361.05
Renewal $301.00 + $19.58 tax =$320.58

BitO'PixieDust

Are there any restrictions on the FL resident passholder? My husband, son and I are moving to FL in June and have annual passes that include parking. Do the FL resident passes include parking and/or have any black out dates?

Thanks for your help:animwink:

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
same

Originally posted by BitO'PixieDust
Are there any restrictions on the FL resident passholder? My husband, son and I are moving to FL in June and have annual passes that include parking. Do the FL resident passes include parking and/or have any black out dates?

Thanks for your help:animwink:

they're actually the same annual passes, just different prices. The renewals I think are the same for non residents as residents.

But, to answer your question, we do get free parking and the same benefits as anyone else.

Pioneer Hall

Re: same

Originally posted by civileng68
they're actually the same annual passes, just different prices. The renewals I think are the same for non residents as residents.

But, to answer your question, we do get free parking and the same benefits as anyone else.

The non-resident prices are much higher.

actorsource

Sure wish disney would do a pay by the month for annual passes like Universal STudios & Sea World do.. Unfortunatley they have no plans to do it anytime soon.

TiggerBW

Does anyone know what the renewal rate is for a non-Florida resident annual pass?
Mine will run out in June! eek!
Thanks!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom