Annual pass perks

ELG13

Original Poster
After pricing our next trip I realized APs would save us almost $500...so aside from being mad at myself for not checking for our previous trips, I'm excited that we will be AP holders!! I know it's silly, but it's kind of been a dream of mine lol. Anyways, what perks do we have to look forward to? When I purchase them do they mail our AP sticker or magnet?? Or do we have to wait to get it when we arrive? I know the passes aren't activated until first use which, as of right now, won't be until May.

Janir

After pricing our next trip I realized APs would save us almost $500...so aside from being mad at myself for not checking for our previous trips, I'm excited that we will be AP holders!! I know it's silly, but it's kind of been a dream of mine lol. Anyways, what perks do we have to look forward to? When I purchase them do they mail our AP sticker or magnet?? Or do we have to wait to get it when we arrive? I know the passes aren't activated until first use which, as of right now, won't be until May.
Not silly at all! I jsut got back to the AP myself after having one 6 years back and now I'm also waiting for the AP magnet to put right next to my DVC magnet on my truck.

ELG13

Original Poster
Not silly at all! I jsut got back to the AP myself after having one 6 years back and now I'm also waiting for the AP magnet to put right next to my DVC magnet on my truck.
Ohh DVC!! That's awesome! I looked into point for a trip 2 years ago but my husband was too worried about not being able to cancel. We've never had to but emergencies happen...

Zé_Carioca

The regular AP magnets do not change every year, they have been the mickey with a orange background, however a lot of special events at Disney have now been having AP magnets that change every event (the Epcot festivals and sometimes seasonal offerings like the Simba magned that was offered this past week at DAK). You also get a free magic band and a magic band slider. They are supposed to mail those to you but sometimes i've heard of people not getting their magnet etc, which can be corrected by giving the AP line a call. Plus many events have AP only merchandise.

On top of that some passes offer free parking, photopass and 20% discount on merch, 10% on restaurants and special rates for resorts.
AP holders can also purchase tables in wonderland to get 20% discount on many restaurants, including alcoholic drinks (which the usual 10% for AP does include).

Zé_Carioca

Forgot to mention that the top tiered APs sometimes get previews and special events.

APs also get a discount on party tickets for special events like not so scary etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom