Annual Pass Magnets

Eve Thayer

Original Poster
Hi I was wondering if it is possible to get an annual passholder car magnet after your pass has been activated? I have a pass for 2017-2018 but just got a car last week and would like a magnet. I looked on etsy, ebay, disneystore, and amazon but they don’t have the same magnet that you recieve when you activate your pass.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I think this is the magnet you will receive.
1522715112976.png

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
This years have a light green almost lime colored background. You can get them, at Epcot for example between the Starbucks and Coca Cola there are a set of unmarked doors go in there and ask. You will need your AP to show them, but they gottem !!

Those are only for the time during Flower and Garden. There is a Mickey one (which I got we actually got 4 of them between the 2 of us) offered first and then they will switch to Minnie. Disney offered the same kind of deal at Christmas with a special AP magnet. The orange one is usually mailed to your house as a passholder gift. Sometimes it takes awhile to get the orange magnet delivered, I just got mine 2 weeks ago and I renewed my pass in September.

Driver

Those are only for the time during Flower and Garden. There is a Mickey one (which I got we actually got 4 of them between the 2 of us) offered first and then they will switch to Minnie. Disney offered the same kind of deal at Christmas with a special AP magnet. The orange one is usually mailed to your house as a passholder gift. Sometimes it takes awhile to get the orange magnet delivered, I just got mine 2 weeks ago and I renewed my pass in September.
Yeah problem is not too many people are getting them in the mail. I directed some friends to the Epcot location about 3-4 weeks ago and that got the green ones. They never got any in the mail and Disney apparently is aware of it.

nitstalker

I have been wondering about the orange ones myself... I have the green one from Epcot but never did get the orange one with my AP

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yeah problem is not too many people are getting them in the mail. I directed some friends to the Epcot location about 3-4 weeks ago and that got the green ones. They never got any in the mail and Disney apparently is aware of it.

I have been wondering about the orange ones myself... I have the green one from Epcot but never did get the orange one with my AP

We didn't get our magnets the second time we renewed or our Mickey Monitor. We called any complained a couple times actually. I would say call and complain about it. It is frustrating.

Greg H

Are these only if you happen to be there during the times they are giving them away? We never received anything like this in the mail... Thanks, Greg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Are these only if you happen to be there during the times they are giving them away? We never received anything like this in the mail... Thanks, Greg

In parks it only seems to be at this year's Flower and Garden and for the holiday season. At certain times there have been other gifts to AP holders in the parks, not all of them being magnets.

Cmdr_Crimson

In parks it only seems to be at this year's Flower and Garden and for the holiday season. At certain times there have been other gifts to AP holders in the parks, not all of them being magnets.

Besides the holiday magnet...
s-l300.jpg

There was buttons for F&W
Food-and-Wine-2017-Passholder-Gift-620x330.png

And the Art piece at Festival of the Arts
disney-passholder-belle-8x10-print-epcot-festival-of-arts-2018

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

^^^This. It takes several months to receive an AP magnet. I got 2 this year...I have a collection of AP (old & new), DVC and Castaway Cay Club magnets on my fridge. And they just started sending out the new design Castaway Cay magnets. My daughter & SIL keep getting stuff sent to my house. I gave her the one addressed to her, but kept his, since he doesn't put magnets on his car. Plus I'm the one that pays for the cruises.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Yes it was the only style. It was on the same kind of card press paper that you get when you get the thank you gift from visiting the resort..

I'm getting so tired of that "gift". Got another one in the mail - didn't even open it, went directly in the trash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom