Annual Pass Inquires

Teenchy

Here is a copy of the last 2 emails I got....plus the best news of all...we just got 2 FREE annual passes in the mail from WDW Fairytale Weddings...thanking us for our recent wedding at WDW. OK so I guess not actually free if you consider how much $$ we spent on the wedding...but considering we already had annual passes and would be renewing them later this year it was a great surprise.

To ensure the delivery of emails concerning Disney Destinations, LLC to your inbox, please take a moment to add disneyworld@vacation.disneyworld.com to your email address book or safe list.
Click here to view this email through your web browser.
top.gif

left-top.gif

headline.gif

Be among the first to enjoy our newest
Magic Kingdom® attraction before it officially opens!

Friday, March 30 through
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Regular Park Hours
Because you're a valued Passholder, you and up to three guests are invited to join "Monster of Ceremonies" Mike Wazowski and his wacky friends at Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, the hysterically funny new Magic Kingdom attraction inspired by Disney•Pixar's "Monsters, Inc."
You'll be at the center of the fun as a crazy cast of wisecracking creatures takes the stage to trade quips with each other—and maybe you, too! Under the watchful gaze of Roz, it's up to you and Mike to power the city of Monstropolis with riotous laughter!
Here are a few things to know:
  • For you to be admitted into the special preview, you'll need to present your valid Walt Disney World® Annual or Seasonal Pass and photo ID.
  • For your guests to be admitted into the special preview, they'll need to be accompanied by you.
  • Park admission will be required for your guests.
PASSHOLDER
PREVIEW!

March 30–April 1, 2007
Regular Park Hours

Magic Kingdom

It's just another way we want to say "thank you" for being a Disney Passholder!
To find out more, visit disneyworld.com/passholder.
Dates and availability subject to change without notice. Thank you in advance for your patience should this attraction experience any downtime during this preview period.

bottom.gif

Please do not reply to this email. If you wish to contact us, click here to access our online feedback form.
This email is a commercial advertisement or promotion event sent to: philnixon@webtv.net
If you do not want to receive future commercial emails at this email address from Disney Destinations, LLC, or other Disney entities, advertising or promoting Walt Disney World products or services, click here.
Disney Destinations Marketing
Attn: Email Compliance
1375 Buena Vista Drive
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

©Disney
Plus one I got about cruises.

To ensure delivery of Disney Destinations, LLC emails to your inbox, please take a moment to add disney@vacation.disneyworld.com to your email address book or safe list.
Click here to view this email through your web browser.

Right now you can set sail on your choice of two different Disney dream cruises for a great rate!
Enjoy a getaway filled with magic made for everyone of every age on a 3-Night Disney cruise to The Bahamas. Or go for an entire week of wonders on a 7-Night Land and Sea Vacation that gives you four nights at the incredible Walt Disney World® Resort during The Year of a Million Dreams, and then lets your dreams set sail on a 3-night Disney cruise to The Bahamas. Both are available for a limited time at these very special rates.
Great rates are also available on other upcoming 3-, 4- and 7-night sailings.
To find out more or to book now, click here,
call 1-800-951-3942
or see your Travel Agent.

7-Night Land & Sea Itinerary:
  • Sunday−Wednesday: 4 nights of Walt Disney World magic
  • Thursday: Depart from Port Canaveral, Florida
  • Friday: Nassau, The Bahamas
  • Saturday: Disney's private island, Castaway Cay
  • Sunday: Return to Port Canaveral

*Rates valid for most 3-night sailings commencing 3/22−5/10/07 and on most 7-Night Land and Sea Vacations commencing 3/18−5/6/07. All rates valid for stateroom Category 12. Third, fourth and fifth Guest prices valid with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom. Government taxes and fees and excursions are not included. For 7-Night Land and Sea Vacations, rates valid for Walt Disney World Moderate Resort hotels. See Disney Cruise Line brochure for details and applicable terms and conditions. Other discounts do not apply. Rates in U.S. dollars.
bottom.gif

Ships' Registry: The Bahamas
CST# 1022229-50
Please do not reply to this email. If you wish to contact us, click here to access our online feedback form.
This email is a commercial advertisement or promotion event sent to: philnixon@webtv.net.
If you do not want to receive future commercial emails at this email address from Disney Destinations, LLC, or other Disney entities, advertising or promoting Disney Cruise Line products or services, click here.
Disney Destinations, LLC
Attn: Email Compliance
1375 Buena Vista Drive
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
©Disney

MissM

Where exactly on the Passholder website can I do that?
I have asked this myself and no one was able to tell me. I've been on every single page and I even contacted WDW via email and asked to get on the mailing list. No luck.

I'd appreciate this information as well. I get other emails from them - Disney Insider for example - but I've literally never been able to figure out how to sign up for Passholder emails.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom