Annual Pass DVC Discount

Phonedave

Whether they ever introduce a payment plan or not, Disney fans can very easily create their own payment plan. All you need to do is open a separate vacation savings account and arrange for the money to be swept from normal savings accounts on a regular schedule. Gets you to the same end...and you'll even earn some interest in the process. Would take 15 minutes to set-up with an on-line financial institution.

But that take 15 minutes of WORK. Who is going to go through that effort?

I kid when I say that, but I do think WDW is missing an opportunity here. Look at all the discussions around the DDP. People stil buy the plan, or wait until free dining and give up a room discount to get it. When you explain to them that their normal dining habits for not fit the DDP model and in reality they are loosing money by using the plan, what is the most common answer you get? - "I know itmay cost more, but I like being able to go and eat what I want and not have to worry about planning for money because it is all paid for in advance."

I would bet that WDW could charge people an extra $5 a month for the "ease" of being able to pay for an AP via automatic monthly deductions and people would be beating down the gates to give WDW that extra $60 per ticket.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom