Annual pass availability

Indy_UK

Am I right that they aren't currently selling new Annual passes? Im looking into them again.

Also do they offer similar to WDW where if you have regular tickets, you can pay the difference to upgrade to annual passes?

Den Carter

Original Poster
Am I right that they aren't currently selling new Annual passes? Im looking into them again.

Also do they offer similar to WDW where if you have regular tickets, you can pay the difference to upgrade to annual passes?
I'm not sure if new APs are for sale at present, but as for your second question, yes, you can bridge the gap in price from a regular ticket to an AP, but only if your original ticket has a face value printed on it. Tickets that are sold as part of a package deal do not qualify as they don’t have a cash value. I saw on another thread that you've booked at Hotel New York, so at a guess I'd assume that your passes are part of that package, so I'm afraid you may be out of luck on this.

Indy_UK

Thanks for the reply. I thought that may be the case because of how good of a deal I thought it was with tickets included. It was like only £200 extra to add the 4 day tickets for 3 of us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom