Annual Pass and Tables in Wonderland Questions

linn9431

My family of 6 is planning on going to WDW in June and Feb. We have decided to by an AP and it looks like the TiWL is the way to go for dining for us. My question is if I buy an AP from AAA now does the AP date start now or when I first use it in June and when/where do I buy the TiWL? I'm assuming that the TiWL is only sold by Disney, so if I buy my AP threw AAA how will I let them know ahead of time that I have an AP? Thank you so much for the info in advance!!:)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You will receive a voucher for your AP. When you turn in the voucher and receive your annual pass, that will be your start date. You need to have your AP in hand before you can purchase TiW. Any of the guest relations in the parks can do TiW for you.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

We have purchased our APs in the past over the internet right with WDW and they sent us vouchers to redeem when we arrived to WDW. We ordered the APs in the spring and redeemed our vouchers in September and the APs started when we redeemed them at WDW. I am not sure on what AAA is selling. That would be a good point to check with them on or just order online with WDW and get the voucher so you know that when you redeem them is the date they start the year count down. Now, if you renew them after the first year, then the AP will have the same expiration day in the next year.
So what we have done is when our APs lapsed we did not renew because it was at least 6 months to our next trip and losing 6 months of pass to save 40 bucks did not equate for us. When our lives finish "shaking itself out" this year, hopefully soon, then we will consider getting new APs I have no information on the Tables of Wonder

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom