Annual Pass after 2pm review

Liloandstitch3

Original Poster
Hello all, just curious if anyone utilized the annual pass after 2pm (no reservations) feature today. I have a few questions about how it may have worked If I have a reservation for magic kingdom but decide not to use it and just go to Epcot after 2pm, will they allow me to get in? If it matters I’d be on property. I’m guessing that they would just instruct me to delete the reservation for MK?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hello all, just curious if anyone utilized the annual pass after 2pm (no reservations) feature today. I have a few questions about how it may have worked If I have a reservation for magic kingdom but decide not to use it and just go to Epcot after 2pm, will they allow me to get in? If it matters I’d be on property. I’m guessing that they would just instruct me to delete the reservation for MK?
Yes you can get in to EPCOT after 2 regardless of reservation.

gitchard

I'm more curious about if you have no reservation for MK, can you enter EPCOT with no reservation at 2:00 and then park hop over to MK.

nickys

Premium Member
Yes you can get in to EPCOT after 2 regardless of reservation.
Is this confirmed?

I’m pretty sure that people have been told that if you have a park reservation you still have to tap into it before you can enter another park. Even with an AP. And that you would have to delete the park reservation before scanning in.

But it would be good to get first hand reports.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I'm more curious about if you have no reservation for MK, can you enter EPCOT with no reservation at 2:00 and then park hop over to MK.
I hope not? If they're projecting crowd issues to put the MK weekend carve out into effect then I hope they'd require a reservation another park reservation to hop to MK on weekends.
I’m pretty sure that people have been told that if you have a park reservation you still have to tap into it before you can enter another park. Even with an AP. And that you would have to delete the park reservation before scanning in.
Otherwise this will happen, where people make dummy AK reservations, don't go, and then want to hop into MK.

I don't think the intent is to allow this stuff because backdooring into MK worsens the experience by risking overcrowding MK to the detriment of folks who actually used their reservation at another park and want to hop.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
The wording sounded like AP may enter any park after 2pm, regardless of Park Reservation, except-

MK on the weekends, where you’ll either need an MK reservation or have had entered one of the other 3 parks first.

Liloandstitch3

Original Poster
Would love some first hand knowledge as well. Kind of seems funny if you think about it. You’d have to delete your reservation just to go into a park after 2pm? Is this the first step in phasing out resort guest reservations cause it’s pretty dumb at this point with all those ins and outs just to get into the park you want after 2pm on a whim😂if you’re staying on property, does it really matter? Come on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom