Anna and Elsa M&G FP

BigTxEars

I cried literally. It's our first trip I wanted things to be perfect...it was my realization it can't happen. I broke down and cried on the phone and the CM was AWESOME!!! If you get the right person on the phone they'll take care of you right away. I ended up with character FP's and an Extra FP he gave me for Fantasmic. Maybe he did it because he felt sorry for me, I don't know...but the only other thing i'd say is watch your magic bands I had to fix that twice before the time limit because they all kept changing back to gray! :(

I love love the CMs I have spoken to onto phone :)

I hope you first trip is super magical. Ours was funny, I worked on for weeks and set up this awesome plan on paper, with maps and all of what when and where we would be by the hour. Within 1 hours of hitting Epcot on our first day that was out the window. We just winged it, made mistakes that cost us time and rides but had a great time anyways. If something happens on your trip that makes things go off your plan just breath, realize you are at freaking WDW and have a grand time no matter what!

Aw thank you!! I totally hijacked the thread and i'm sorry for that!! I've planned some, but mostly only on MDE...i'm just so excited...and oddly nervous HA

BigTxEars

Aw thank you!! I totally hijacked the thread and i'm sorry for that!! I've planned some, but mostly only on MDE...i'm just so excited...and oddly nervous HA

Perfectly normal to be nervous, we as parents want those special moments for our kids, and WDW is so full of oppurtunites it is overwhelming for us to try and make sure we prepare the family for all of them. I mean the feeling that you want your kids to get absolutely every ride, show and attraction at WDW. Well at least I had that feeling the first time. But I have found that running my kids into the ground in pursuit of fun is not...well fun for them. I am much better now, I just do a loose plan, what park each day and one ADR per day. After that we just wing it as we roam the park :)

We did a Disney cruise in 2012, I put some planning / research into that (our first cruise so I was unsure how it worked) and when I heard this in on board and in person I cried.

I am a 45 year guy, I am not suppose to cry! LOL. But it was so cool!!

I bet you have a few of those moments on your first trip to WDW, I certainly hope you do!

stillgoofy

How did you get Anna and Elsa? It is not listed on the list on mine
You need to book the Anna & Elsa FastPass on your computer. For some reason it doesn't show if you try to book it on the MDE app but popped right up in MDE on the computer. Once you have it booked, you can change it on the app but just can't book originally on the app.

lebeau

Original Poster
You need to book the Anna & Elsa FastPass on your computer. For some reason it doesn't show if you try to book it on the MDE app but popped right up in MDE on the computer. Once you have it booked, you can change it on the app but just can't book originally on the app.

You have got to be kidding me. The inconsistencies with FP+ are driving me crazy. Planning has become a series of hoops guests have to jump through. The rules keep changing. You have to book this 180 days out, that 60 days out, this won't show on the app, that won't show until the 30 day window. How is any of this improving the guest experience?!?

BigTxEars

You have got to be kidding me. The inconsistencies with FP+ are driving me crazy. Planning has become a series of hoops guests have to jump through. The rules keep changing. You have to book this 180 days out, that 60 days out, this won't show on the app, that won't show until the 30 day window. How is any of this improving the guest experience?!?

Gives us something to do until we can leave for WDW?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom