Anna and Elsa M&G FP

lebeau

Original Poster
So, today is day 60. I'm making my FP+ selections. The Frozen M&G shows as "available at standby" and is greyed out. Is this something that opens up later? Or did people really grab these before the 60 day window started?

Edit: Nevermind. Finally got it in the last half of our trip. I guess it really was booked that far in advance.

Now if only the FoF parade was showing up as an option. But I guess that pops up later from what I hear.

Last edited:

Brian Noble

I'm not super surprised. They are insanely popular, and even a PFH Meet & Greet has relatively low capacity---not as bad as it is currently, but...

ImagineerDude

Some people have said they aren't showing up after say 5pm (which Disney announced), but they also aren't showing up on weekends which is when I'm trying to book my FP+ for them :( Glad you got them though

lebeau

Original Poster
Some people have said they aren't showing up after say 5pm (which Disney announced), but they also aren't showing up on weekends which is when I'm trying to book my FP+ for them :( Glad you got them though

Yeah, I got them in the morning on weekdays. I went ahead and grabbed two on consecutive days just in case something goes wrong the first time.

Now I just need FoF and BOG to come online and I should be all set.

Weather_Lady

I'm one of those people. I was only offered Anna/Elsa times before 4pm, and only Mon-Thurs. I snatched one up the moment they became available and it was fully booked for all four of those days, 24 hours later...

lebeau

Original Poster
I plan on trying this Tuesday (60th day out for us) but if not then time they next year I guess.

If you are going to be there on a weekday morning, you should be okay. Especially if you have multiple days with a weekday morning towards the end of the trip.

If not, as you say, there's always next time. That's what I say any time we're locked out of something. Like, for example, the Be Our Guest Restaurant. ;)

BigTxEars

If you are going to be there on a weekday morning, you should be okay. Especially if you have multiple days with a weekday morning towards the end of the trip.

If not, as you say, there's always next time. That's what I say any time we're locked out of something. Like, for example, the Be Our Guest Restaurant. ;)

Good, we are there 7 days. So I think I will grab one Tuesday morning if we can :) Of course it's for my 16 year daughter, I mean it's not like I want to be in a picture with.......LOL......well maybe a little :)

We had BOG but changed or party number to 5 instead of 4 so we lost BOG this trip. But we joined DVC this year as well so plenty of time for BOG latter :)

lebeau

Original Poster
Good, we are there 7 days. So I think I will grab one Tuesday morning if we can :) Of course it's for my 16 year daughter, I mean it's not like I want to be in a picture with.......LOL......well maybe a little :)

We had BOG but changed or party number to 5 instead of 4 so we lost BOG this trip. But we joined DVC this year as well so plenty of time for BOG latter :)

There's still the BOG FP link. But that doesn't come online for another 30 days apparently. I'm hoping to grab lunch there. But I won't wait in an hour long line in the summer heat with little kids. So it's FP or get lucky with a ressie cancellation. If neither of those pan out, there's always next time.

Good luck with the Frozen FP. With 7 days, you should be able to grab one no problem. We have 7 days and snagged 2.

lebeau

Original Poster
Spoke too soon. As soon as I finished posting my last comment, I checked availability and Be Our Guest was free on our first day in the Magic Kingdom!

BigTxEars

There's still the BOG FP link. But that doesn't come online for another 30 days apparently. I'm hoping to grab lunch there. But I won't wait in an hour long line in the summer heat with little kids. So it's FP or get lucky with a ressie cancellation. If neither of those pan out, there's always next time.

Good luck with the Frozen FP. With 7 days, you should be able to grab one no problem. We have 7 days and snagged 2.

Thanks. I hope so, it will be a cool picture to have :) I would do standby for maybe 30 mins, other than that I am not waiting!

I am a little sad about BOG but I have not eaten at Liberty Tree so we are going there that night instead. Next year it's all BOG though :)

I had all my FP set up and then some glitch ruined it all and I lost them all, including Anna and Elsa. I got lucky and was able to get them back even though online they said they were all gone (same as you)...but it had only been an option to do fp for these for a few days and man alive they went fast!

lebeau

Original Poster
I had all my FP set up and then some glitch ruined it all and I lost them all, including Anna and Elsa. I got lucky and was able to get them back even though online they said they were all gone (same as you)...but it had only been an option to do fp for these for a few days and man alive they went fast!

I'm worried sick something like this could happen.

I cried literally. It's our first trip I wanted things to be perfect...it was my realization it can't happen. I broke down and cried on the phone and the CM was AWESOME!!! If you get the right person on the phone they'll take care of you right away. I ended up with character FP's and an Extra FP he gave me for Fantasmic. Maybe he did it because he felt sorry for me, I don't know...but the only other thing i'd say is watch your magic bands I had to fix that twice before the time limit because they all kept changing back to gray! :(

BigTxEars

I think Frozen took everybody by surprise. But we have dinner booked in Norway so we will at least get some princess pics :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom