Animatronic functions turned off at Dinosaur?

Hi, can anyone tell me if the big T-Rex at the end of the ride is back up running? We were there last Sept and it was not working but had a big dino head on a stick on the opposite side, then got on here and found out he was being fixed. Brought our son in law for first time and has him right up front on right side hoping to scare him good but the joke was on us! No dino at end!!! Please tell me if he's up running as i sure hope so as we are suppose to go in Sept this year and hope to scare son in law this time since he already rode it and won't be looking for it lol!

Figment2005

Hi, can anyone tell me if the big T-Rex at the end of the ride is back up running? We were there last Sept and it was not working but had a big dino head on a stick on the opposite side, then got on here and found out he was being fixed. Brought our son in law for first time and has him right up front on right side hoping to scare him good but the joke was on us! No dino at end!!! Please tell me if he's up running as i sure hope so as we are suppose to go in Sept this year and hope to scare son in law this time since he already rode it and won't be looking for it lol!
Yes, the large Carnosaur is fully functional.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom