Animated Diagrams of Disney rides

kik4adog

Original Poster
A while back I remember seeing a posting on this site that had a link to another web site that had like an animated blue print of different Disney rides such as Everest, RNR, TOT, and Space Mountain.
It was kind of just an animated diagram that showed the tracks and what course the ride takes.
I was wondering if anyone knew the web site that I could find those on. I find those really interesting.
Thanks
~Bryan~

enough

a long long time ago there was a 3d animation of the ToT from outside the building looking downward on it - the building was cut-away to see the insides.

It's hard to describe. Sort of if you were maybe 100 feet above the ToT and maybe 150 feet away from it, looking down at it diagonally.

does this ring a bell with anyone? it showed the cars cycling through it... it was very cool.

kik4adog

Original Poster
Thanks for all the links

Thank you all VERY much...This is exactly what I was looking for.
Disney always does such an amazing job on their rides (especially the ones in the dark) that leaves you going "How'd they do that". Like on Everest when you get the broken track (right before you go backwards) you feel like you're as high up as the ride can go. And then when you go backwards you feel like you're rising even higher.
So it's great to see the animation and the track and see how they do that.
Thanks again
~Bryan~

Pabgo

That guy is so cool for making those! I look at the site everyday to see if there's any updates with rides, but there never is! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom