AnimalVision (SeaWorld Webcams)

919Florida

Original Poster
SeaWorld launched a new site today called AnimalVision.com you can view some awesome animals via webcam. Penguins from Orlando, Sea Turtles from San Diego and Rays from San Antonio. The site not only features awesome webcams but also games and animal facts. Be sure to check it out.

There are 3 different cams in the penguin habitat 1 on land, 1 in deep water and the other in shallow water. The deep water one is amazing to watch how fast the penguins swim by.

Enjoy Animal Vision. Its a pretty awesome new feature.

www.animalvision.com

luv

This really is awesome. :)

When the local news people announced it, I couldn't believe a park had done something so damn cool. (I said the D-word. It's okay, though, because nobody reads the Sea World forum.;))

Nemo14

This website is soooooo cool. There's just something about penguins that just cracks me up every time! Love the camera feature too.

Nemo14

My cat prefers the turtles:

IMG_1127.JPG

MOXOMUMD

Checked the penguins today and they were just being fed. I couldn't have timed that better. Of course then one decided to stand with his back right up to the camera. :bored:

OFTeric

At work I keep finding myself watching the penguins! le sigh!

BTW they need make this an Android app so that if you have a smartTV you can just stream it 24/7 at home

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom