Animal!!!

DisJosh

Original Poster
There's a huge 5 foot tall stuffed, plush 'Animal' (from the muppets) hanging from the ceiling at the local arcade. I just noticed him today. Ya can get him for 5,500 tickets. I'm only a few short...I've got 60 tickets. :D lol Well now I have a goal for my summer. :D

There's also a gumby and Kermit. But animal is too cool he's even got the broken shackles. :D

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Whats the name of the ArcadeE??

Ummm Seekonk Grand Prix...they have go karts and all those goodies too. I'm not sure how that would matter...I'm in Rhode Island and you're all the way in texas. :lookaroun :p

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by FantasiaBish
I care...Animal Rocks....only 5440 ticks to go.. you can do it.

YES! Animal does rock! :D

And I'm pretty sure if I get really good at that game where ya flip coins into the dinosaurs mouths that I'll get there soon! :D

tmm7899

Seekonk, I drive through there all the time to get my sister at school, she is at RWU. She goes to seekonk to see "cheap" movies she says.

Anyway, I am sure that you will get the animal plush, unless I send her to get it for me, she is really good at the games that give tickets, just kidding Josh. I hope that you get it, it would look so cool in a dorm room!

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by tmm7899
Seekonk, I drive through there all the time to get my sister at school, she is at RWU. She goes to seekonk to see "cheap" movies she says.

Anyway, I am sure that you will get the animal plush, unless I send her to get it for me, she is really good at the games that give tickets, just kidding Josh. I hope that you get it, it would look so cool in a dorm room!

:eek: You scared me for a minute there!!! I was prepared to run over there and rip it down this minute! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom