Animal Kingom poll

Is Animal Kingdom just a zoo?

• YES

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • NO

Votes: 76 89.4%

• Total voters

tinkrbel

well I voted no :) its nothing like a zoo ..even the san diego zoo is not as wonderful as AK .. I am a zoo person .. I love going to zoos .. but AK is an Adventure .. you can really forget where you are .. its as Magical as MK and as Educational as Epcot, and as Fun as the Studios !!

jcmayid

Original Poster
Still not a yes in sight. LET'S KEEP THIS POLL GOING, all these AK haters are going to know how unrealizing they are. There went too much work into this place, and it is totally visible, love it and glad to see al of you do also.

Thanks,

JC
:sohappy:

Mr. Toad

I love going to nice zoos and AK is definately not a zoo. Parts may be zoo like (or I guess some zoos have parts that are AK like) but it is a very different experience. I would take AK over any zoo on any day (even if you won't let me leave and go to MK :animwink: ).

Legacy

I voted that it is Nahtazu. The park is just chock full of other things that keeps it from being a zoo. Im beginning to think though that the whole Ihtazu thing is a joke, just to make fun of a cheap (and amusing) marketing ploy by the Mouse.

ToTBellHop

Animal Kingdom is a lot of things, but it is definitely Nahtazu. It's my favorite park:) I love how they say "enjoy your adventure" when you get to the gate and how they ask for your pawprint when you charge things:)

tmm7899

Its notazoo, it is my baby! I will always hold a special place for DAK in my heart, even though I was not part of the opening team, I did intern at it and had a blast.

FutureCEO

the african savannah is not a zoo and Africa is based out of that so its not a zoo. Also they have the animals roam around over acres of land, in zoos they don't do that. Zoos do not have shows, simulators, raft rides. and kiddie coasters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom