Animal Kingdom

BoarderPhreak

Original Poster
i.php

J4546

Is it just me or is Navi River kind of a let down? I know its not supposed to be the anchor attraction but its a short 5 minute ride through a low ceiling warehouse it looks like on youtube. It be sweet if they cloned the PotC ride here in DL and rethemed it to Pandora. Give the land another major e ticket and itd still be child friendly and not intense like FoP. Even have a restaraut inside like Blue Bayou...you could really do a lot more with the IP and a few million bucks haha

klmall

Is it just me or is Navi River kind of a let down? I know its not supposed to be the anchor attraction but its a short 5 minute ride through a low ceiling warehouse it looks like on youtube. It be sweet if they cloned the PotC ride here in DL and rethemed it to Pandora. Give the land another major e ticket and itd still be child friendly and not intense like FoP. Even have a restaraut inside like Blue Bayou...you could really do a lot more with the IP and a few million bucks haha

I think many would agree with you about Na'vi River Journey. I rode it for the first time in November 2019 and after waiting forever without a FP it was a disappointment. In addition, I thought it was so hard to get a decent picture inside. I might never ride it again but I guess I'm glad I rode it once. Your ideas are intriguing especially having a themed restaurant which Pandora definitely lacks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom