Animal Kingdom

Rotel1026

GoofyMom2 said:
And I made my DS promise me that this next trip we can eat someplace else besides Pizzafari! :lol:

You mean they have other restaurants? :lookaroun :lol:

Kidding, I think AK definitely needs more places to eat, it seems like I always wind up eating at Pizzafari because that's the one place that I always think of when I think to eat in that park. I have had breakfast at Donald's Breakfastosaurus (sp?) before and really enjoyed it. Have eaten at Rainforest Cafe in plenty of other cities but never there at AK. I'll have to make it a point to try out something else when I go back. Anyone know if there's any truth to the rumors that they'll be opening a brand new sit-down place when EE opens?

barnum42

Rotel1026 said:
Kidding, I think AK definitely needs more places to eat, it seems like I always wind up eating at Pizzafari because that's the one place that I always think of when I think to eat in that park.
You also have some excellent food at Tusker House and Flame Tree BBQ (Two of the best counter service places in all of Disney) :slurp:

MinnieSummer

My family also loves AK. In fact, many or our two day trips include AK rather than MGM or Epcot. Part of what we love are the shows (FOLK, Tarzan, FOW). We also love the spontaneity (sp?) of the place. Just walking through the park can lead you to many things you wouldn't find if you were standing in line for rides all day. Yes, I know you can see animals in any zoo in the world but for some reason I never think of AK as a zoo -- it's so much more than that. It's also about the culture and architecture of the countries, about how the animals fit in. It's educational but also fun -- something many people regret has been lost from Epcot. AK is an experience that doesn't involve running from ride to ride and waiting in lines.

As much as I'm looking for to EE (can't wait actually) I'm going to resent the impact the ride will have on the park. More people and crowds. But I know that the only way the park can grow is with additional attendance so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom