Animal kingdom without power AGAIN!!!!

KeithVH

Perhaps a badger is on the loose, gnawing on wires and generally just wreaking havoc.

These?

badger GIF

GimpYancIent

AK losing power conjured up images of Jurassic Park losing power and the animals no longer being contained. Of course that was a Sci-Fi movie and in reality all the Disney guests are perfectly safe. Got to admit though it would be an interesting plot for a thriller / horror movie w the AK carnivores out of contain, no power and the guests unable to get out.

Goofyernmost

CM said triceratops stays running because it mostly uses hydraulics. Very little power needed.
There would have to be a better reason then that. Hydraulics still require a power source to operate the hydraulic pumps. My guess is that he answered hoping you wouldn't know that. If you could hear a diesel engine running nearby, then that might have been an emergency generator. I can't imagine them wasting available power just to run a couple of rides.

GeoDonJac34

There would have to be a better reason then that. Hydraulics still require a power source to operate the hydraulic pumps. My guess is that he answered hoping you wouldn't know that. If you could hear a diesel engine running nearby, then that might have been an emergency generator. I can't imagine them wasting available power just to run a couple of rides.
It wasn't my question. Just something I overheard when she was speaking to another guest. And thank you for being so much smarter than me when it comes to everything hydraulic.

Goofyernmost

It wasn't my question. Just something I overheard when she was speaking to another guest. And thank you for being so much smarter than me when it comes to everything hydraulic.
My friend you stated that as fact and reason it was still running. You didn't once say you didn't think that was the case because of your knowledge of hydraulics. If you had I never would have posted it. I, at worse, was trying to prevent accidental mis-information. But, thanks for your snide remark.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom