Animal Kingdom Tour

yesimaprincess2

(I hope I'm putting this in the right section! LOL!)

Anywayz, I was watching the Travel Channel about Disney, and they were talking about a morning tour of Animal Kingdom. I'm not sure if they said it was only for people booked at the Animal Kingdom Lodge or not. Can anyone give me any more information about this? My family and I would like to do that on our trip in Sept 09. Thanks!

SleepingMonk

Quote from the WDW site.....

Club Concierge-level Guests also receive these special amenities:

Ability to participate in the Sunrise Safari Breakfast Adventure — an exclusive early-morning tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee

Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion — an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris® at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee....

Upvote 0

bayoumoon

Animal Kingdom does offer two "behind the scenes" tours. One is the Backstage Safari tour which is limited to guest 16 and older and is $65 plus park admission. The second is Wild by Design cost is $58 and is limited to guests 14 and older. Both tours are approximate 3 hours in length. Call 407-wdw-tour for more information.

Upvote 0

Mouse Crazy

I took the back stage safari tour on my last vistit in April, And I would definately consider going on it, there is not to much walking involved as they use a mini van to get around the back stage areas it is certainly interesting. getting up close with the giraffe is fantastic.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom