Animal Kingdom Or Wilderness Lodge???

MMOUSE07

Hi, I am traveling to WDW in May 08 and going to be staying onsite. I just not sure whether to stay at Animal Kingdom or Wilderness Lodge....anyone any sugesstions that could help me decide.

SusanAnne

We love staying at AKL. Bus rides never seemed long, and they always had busses running fairly often. The longest we have ever waited to be picked up from the parks, actually occured at the AK, but the resort is fantastic, the people are so kind, and even if you have a room at the other end, there are so many beautiful things to see in the lobby, you won't notice the walk.
We are going back in March for our 4th trip to AKL.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

MMOUSE07

Original Poster
This site and everyones opinions is so so helpful.....

Thanks so much for all your responces, its really helpful and great to find out everyones own opionions and experiances....it kinda starts the excitment far earlier.

Anyone else have any comments please feel free.

Upvote 0

disneyidol

I've visited the Wilderness Lodge and stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

I have to say that I do love the atmosphere of the Wilderness lodge and it is very elegant.

However, the animals is definitely the reason to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge over the Wilderness lodge.

I remember sitting out there and just watching them for over an hour a day. And we just had a standard room not on the savannah, there was a veranda on each floor in each hall so you could sit out there if you wanted (sans privacy of course) but still definitely worth the money.

Totally the best disney resort I ever stayed at.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom