Animal Kingdom Lodge

Disneyfan1967

I would definitely recommend AKL!! My family stayed at Kidani in late May 2015 in a 2 bedroom and we loved it!! Kidani is beautiful!! Not as grand as Jambo but just as beautiful with a cozier feel. I do recommend visiting Jambo. The gift shop is much bigger and has a great selection of resort merchandise. We stayed in a room near the front lobby(17208+17210). It was very convenient to go to the front desk, gift shop, and was super close to the bus stop. I would definitely request a room in that area when we go back. We loved sitting on the balcony anytime we were in our room throughout the day. We always saw lots of animals no matter the time of day. As I said before our room was close the bus stop literally two minute walk and we never had to wait long for a bus! The pool was a little bit of a walk from our room but not terrible. There is a hot tub off to the left of the pool in a slightly secluded corner which we enjoyed. There is a parking garage beneath the resort which was very convenient. Although we our car only used it once to go to buy groceries. Transportation was great so we had no reason to get in the car!! Sorry this is long and jumbled. Hope this answers some of your questions!!

EvilQueen-T

We love the resort too. With the animals I feel like the resort itself is an attraction which the other disney resorts just don't have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom