Animal Kingdom Lodge...what can I expect?

I am Timmy

I will be staying in a DVC standard studio at Kidani in Dec. Is there a laundry room available? And does anyone know what comes in a Studio kitchen? Bathroom? Can you tell it's my first time there? Sorry for all the questions!!! And thank you to all who answer.:joyfull:

nickys

Premium Member
I will be staying in a DVC standard studio at Kidani in Dec. Is there a laundry room available? And does anyone know what comes in a Studio kitchen? Bathroom? Can you tell it's my first time there? Sorry for all the questions!!! And thank you to all who answer.:joyfull:

Yes there is a laundry room and it is free to use, your magic band will open it. Not sure where it is though.

The kitchenette will have a fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee-maker (flat bottom kind). You will have real coffee cups and glasses, paper plates, bowls and cutlery. You’ll get a small bottle of dishwashing liquid, paper towels.

I don’t know if Kidani still have the small sized bottles in the bathroom, or the refillable containers. There will be shampoo, conditioner and shower gel; not sure if the body lotion is included any more if they’ve moved to the larger bottles. And soap.

Trash will be collected daily, and there are also trash rooms if you need to take any out. There should be spare bin liners either in one of the bins or under the sink.

If you booked direct with Disney, you’ll get housekeeping every day, and they’ll replenish coffee and bathroom bottles along with towels.

If you booked on points, your own or rented, ( or cash through DVC Member Services), you will get those things replenished on trash and towel day, which will be day 4.

Another great thing is the staff in Jambo House time I stayed there showed us different areas to view the animals. At the end of each hall there is an exit, when housekeeping came by (this was years ago) they let us outside to get a different view. You would be surprised but many animals are on the edge of the 3 savannahs out of sight, you get to see them that way. All you have to do is just ask someone if you can get a keep peek is all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom