Animal Kingdom Lodge Question(s)

bigtotoro

1. I know that WDW is a smoke free area and that there are "designated outdoor smoking areas". Does anyone have any insight as to where these would be located at AKL and are they in view of the animals. The Wife and I like to enjoy the occasional after dinner cigar.

2. Does anyone know what characters appear here during designated character times?

3. I'm on the waiting list for the Sunrise Safari (I should've made reservations when I did my dining ADR's in June for my December trip). What are the chances we make it off the waiting list?

smk

I have located maps to the resorts on allears.net, that should show all the smoking areas and wheelchair access points etc...don't know about the other questions, sorry.

Upvote 0

flscooman

the 2 smoking areas are by the pool and out in front of the hotel. the only time i ever have seen characters at the hotel was during the hurricanes 4 years ago when the parks closed and every christmas eve.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

To the best of my knowledge there are no characters at AKL

Smoking points (obviously outdoors) will not be anywhere near the Savannahs in case a cigarette or lit match is dropped and causes a fire within that area

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom