Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo DVC Room upgrades...

Nottamus

Original Poster
Just saw a post on another site about AKL room refurbs including a Kuerig. The pictures I saw did not look like a DVC room, SO, i guess my question is to anyone who recently stayed in DVC AKL Jambo room...do they have Kuerigs, or MR coffee drips still?

Simba’s Mom

I've never stayed in a DVC room that had a Keurig, no matter how updated the room was. I often wonder about that-why do Disney rooms have Keurigs but DVC rooms don't? Does anyone know the reason? We would love a Keurig because I only drink decaf coffee, but DH still insists on his French Roast caffeine. Since we're DVC, we always have to make a decision before we travel. Keurigs would allow us to both get "our kind" of coffee.

Nottamus

Original Poster
Yeah, i was surprised to see ANY room with a Keurig at all. Not in person yet, but just that upgraded room post online.

correcaminos

Just saw a post on another site about AKL room refurbs including a Kuerig. The pictures I saw did not look like a DVC room, SO, i guess my question is to anyone who recently stayed in DVC AKL Jambo room...do they have Kuerigs, or MR coffee drips still?
All DVC rooms at this time have standard drips. I don't think they will switch to single serves anytime soon. Which truthfully I'm glad about. I really don't want to pay for those.

Nottamus

Original Poster
Yep...here now. Coffee is drip...which I also prefer over Keurig.

no WiFi, but there’s coffee!

Nottamus

Original Poster
It took two days And three phone calls, two trips to main desk....and one online survey about our stay.....and that’s the one that worked!

Manager Brad called me twice today....once to say he’s on it, once to say...it’s fixed.
It was just a little corner of resort apparently .
My corner !
All
Good now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom