Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level

ajmellu7

Original Poster
Hi all, in 25 days my family are coming over to Animal Kingdom Lodge and are staying at Club level. We are really looking forward to it. It will be a difficult trip in many respects as we are coming with my elderly parents and my terminally ill sister, so know it will be last time we come together, so we want ti to be as special as possible. That being said, what exactly is it that I will get by being in club level. I have obviously read up on things, but just wondered what peoples experiences have been. Thanks in advance

aw14

Hi all, in 25 days my family are coming over to Animal Kingdom Lodge and are staying at Club level. We are really looking forward to it. It will be a difficult trip in many respects as we are coming with my elderly parents and my terminally ill sister, so know it will be last time we come together, so we want ti to be as special as possible. That being said, what exactly is it that I will get by being in club level. I have obviously read up on things, but just wondered what peoples experiences have been. Thanks in advance
So sorry for the health issues.

We have stated club level at AKL twice. There are some major positives imo.
1. All rooms have savanah views
2. A place to hang out, eat, drink that’s not in your room
3. A very varied menu at the lounge. There’s always something for everyone.
4. Great views from the lounge.
5. I met Joe Rhode at the lounge :)

Enjoy every minute

DisneyDuck11

So sorry about the health issues, but I know you will have an enjoyable time.

I agree with aw14 on the points given, but I would like to mention the Cast members (concierge) that can help you with all types of things - shopping recommendations, dinner reservations, rides etc...

DISR

The room categories may have changed, but I believe the CL always gives you a Savannah View room on the Arusha Savannah. You will be on the 4th floor and relatively close to the lobby. If you compare the non-CL room upgrades, the CL is a relative bargain. The lounge itself can be hectic during peak times (morning and evening), but the evening food offerings were very good. I skipped several evening meals by just enjoying their appetizers. Daytime is when you can really relax there. A couple of times, I wandered up from the pool for a free beer to take back downstairs, rather than spending the $9 at the pool.

Nottamus

In the am, there's coffee, danishes, and other assorted breakfast type things (no eggs, etc) that can substitute a light breakfast -

The free Jungle Juice. Coming back mid day from the parks...easy to drink down a few...refreshing and cold!

As stated above, the free drinks and snack pretty much all day, that are in a nice relaxing area...with always friendly people. if you dont see something out for food or drink...ask..they might be able to accommodate.

We have done it 2 times. Once in a cash room, once as DVC...and both times we absolutely liked it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom